- Slanting mouthpiece with a smooth, rounded and forward angle port
- Slightly curved mouthpiece relieves the middle of the tongue and lower pressure on the tongue edges
- Even distribution of pressure when taking the reins
- Brilliant for introducing a rider or a horse gently to a Weymouth bit
- Higher poll pressure with 7cm cheeks, leverage effect slightly delayed
- Leverage effect sets in more direct with 5 cm cheeks
Available in 4 1/8", 4 1/2", 5", 5 1/4", and 5 3/4"
Specifications: Thickness (12mm), (14mm) and (16mm) with cheek piece of (5cm) and (7cm)
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.