Dynamic RS Pelham - Single Jointed
- Ergonomically shaped, allowing a soft and even distribution of pressure
- Middle link is angled forward by 45 degrees
- Fits anatomically correct between the tongue and palate, allowing effective rein aids
- The leverage effect on the poll can be caried by different rein options
- Often used in combination with either a pelham converter or two reins
- Curb chain should allow a maximum angle of 45 degrees to limit the poll pressure
- The rein aids come into play earlier due to the lever action of the short cheeks
Available in 5", 5 1/4", and 5 3/4"
Specifications: Thickness (16mm) and Cheek Piece (4.5cm)
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.