– the innovative joint of the mouthpiece is turned forward by 45?
– the contact surface of the mouthpiece on the tongue is equal on both sides
– this enables an even distribution of pressure on both tongue edges
– offers increased control for strong horses
– leverage effect can be modified by different rein options
– the unique angle is distinctly marked by a slightly abrasive surface
TURNADO bits represent a new generation of loose ring snaffles. Standard single jointed bits have a production related characteristic: one part of the mouthpiece is longer than the other which results in stronger influence on one tongue edge. To avoid this problem, we recommend to use TURNADO bits. The joint of these bits has been angled forward by 45 degrees in order to guarantee an even distribution of pressure on both sides of the tongue.
This special rotation is distinctly marked by a slightly abrasive surface (sandblasting) in the middle part of the mouthpiece.